1. Data controller
LiveForum S.r.l. with registered office in Viale Cassala 36, 20143 Milan (Italy) (the "Company", "LiveForum" or the "Owner") guarantees compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data by providing the following information about the processing of data communicated or in any case collected during navigation on this site.
2. Data processed, purposes and legal bases of the treatment
Data generated by access to the site
The IT systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
These data (such as domain names, IP addresses, operating system used, type of browser device used for the connection) are not accompanied by any additional personal information and are used to: i) obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site; ii) manage needs to control how it is used, iii) ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes.
The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of such data is the need to make the site's functions usable following user access.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Personal data provided by the user through forms are collected and processed for the following purposes:
- for carrying out customer relationship activities based on contractual agreements. In the case of trial use of the MContact services, the delivery data, to complete the test service, may be used to directly verify the experience of using the platform;
- for administrative purposes and for the fulfillment of legal obligations such as those of an accounting, fiscal nature, or to process requests from the judicial authority;
- in the presence of specific consent, for the periodic sending, via e-mail, of newsletters and advertising material;
- in the presence of specific consent, to receive updates on our activities and reports on the publication of our blog posts;
- in the presence of specific consent, to receive promotional communications and invitations to events, training courses, webinars, special promotions or to participate in market analysis and research;
- in the case of sending a curriculum vitae, exclusively for selection purposes.
The legal basis that legitimizes the processing is the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a part, or the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same. In the cases expressly indicated, the legal basis is the consent freely provided by the interested party.
Data collected through the MContact Platform
For complete information, we specify that in sending communications, Marketing Multimedia uses its MContact Platform , which, through statistical tracking systems (for example web beacons), allows to detect the opening of a message, the clicks made on the hyperlinks contained within the email, from which IP address or with what type of browser the email is opened, and other similar details. The collection of such data is functional to the use of the platform and forms an integral part of the functionality of the message sending system.
The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of such data is the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party.
3. Nature of the provision
Apart from what is specified for navigation data and for data collected through the MContact Platform, the provision of data:
- with respect to the purposes referred to in letters a), b) and f) it is optional, but any refusal will make it impossible for Multimedia Marketing to carry out the contractual commitments undertaken.
- with respect to the purposes referred to in letter c), d) and e) it is also optional, and their use is conditional on the release of an explicit consent. Any refusal will make it impossible for Marketing Multimedia to send newsletters and advertising material or invitations to MContact events and initiatives.
4. Processing methods and data retention times
The collected data will be processed using electronic or automated, IT and telematic tools, or through manual processing with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, in any case, in order to guarantee their safety in any case . The data are kept for the time strictly necessary for the management of the purposes for which the data are collected in compliance with current regulations and legal obligations.
In any case, Marketing Multimedia practices rules that prevent the storage of data indefinitely and therefore limits the storage time in compliance with the principle of minimization of data processing.
5. Subjects authorized to process, responsible and communicate the data
The processing of the collected data is carried out by internal Marketing Multimedia personnel identified and authorized for this purpose of the treatment according to specific instructions given in compliance with current legislation.
The data collected, if it is necessary or instrumental for the execution of the indicated purposes, may be processed by third parties appointed as external data processors, or, depending on the case, communicated to them as independent owners, namely:
- i. companies belonging to our corporate group for the purposes referred to in point 1 lett. a), b) and f);
- ii. people, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to our Company, for the purposes referred to in point 1 lett. b) and f);
- iii . companies, entities, associations that perform services connected and instrumental to the execution of the aforementioned purposes (market analysis and research service, credit card payments management, maintenance of IT systems).
The collected data may also be transferred abroad, to companies belonging to and not part of our corporate group, even outside the European Union in the forms and ways provided for by current legislation, guaranteeing in any case an adequate level of protection.
In any case, personal data will never be disclosed.
6. Rights of the interested party
At any time it is possible to access the data, oppose the processing or request the cancellation, modification or updating of all personal information collected by Marketing Multimedia, exercising the right to limitation of treatment and the right to data portability, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.